Your Next Steps
The vitamins and mineral quest has helped you answer three questions: If I eat a healthy diet, do I need to take supplements? What supplements should I take? What makes a good quality supplement and where can I buy them?
Answering the previous questions and being clear about your answers will help you maintain, improve or transform your nutritional health by ensuring you get the vitamins and minerals you need in the right quantity, because your body needs them. But that’s just the beginning. Here is some additional learning.
1. ADDITIONAL QUESTS FOR VITAMINS AND MINERALS
• A nutritional DNA test will show you what genes are turned on or off in your body. Knowing this helps you understand the vitamins and mineral requirement specific to you. It will also help you understand the potential health risks, you could face. It will recommend supplements specific to you. To understand more about the individual needs of your body and take a nutritional DNA test. Click here to find out more
• If you are in the UK and aged 40-74 you may be entitled to a free NHS Health Check. This will tell you if you are at high risk of getting certain health problems. Get your free NHS health check
2. COACHING, MENTORING AND SUPPORT
• Get personalised help specific to you – Everyone is a little different, so it stands to reason that your body’s nutritional requirements are likely different to another person’s. To get specific nutritional help for your goals consider getting nutritional help. Click here
3. RECOMMENDED RESOURCES
• Retake the Compass Assessment each month. The compass has a tracker built in. This will help you track overall changes in your well-being. Click here to view or track your progress.
• Get Good Manufacturing Process supplements from these providers:
Skip’s Naked Health
• Use the Questly community to share ideas, ask questions, learn more and get inspiration about vitamins, minerals and supplements – join now.