Your Next Steps
Aches and pains give you feedback about your body’s condition. This quest has helped you identify the pain, when it occurs and how it occurs. We’ve also explored what you can do to alleviate aches and pains and to maintain a healthy body.
Answering the questions in this quest and being clear about your answers will help you maintain, improve or transform any aches and pains in your body and return to freer, better movement, but it is just the beginning. Staying ache and pain free as much as you can does require taking regular actions.
1. ADDITIONAL QUESTS FOR ACHES AND PAINS
To help you maintain good body health we suggest taking the fitness and exercise quest.
Foam rollers are great for relieving stress in muscles tissue. They are great if you work out a lot, sit in one position for long periods, are behind a steering wheel or even if yo have a more physical job like landscaping or building. The best foam rollers can get deep into the tissue, relieving stress and muscle tension. A foam roller may just be what you are looking for to relieve your muscle tension. Find out more in this video.
2. COACHING, MENTORING AND SUPPORT
Get specific, specialist help for your current aches, pains and injuries, or to get help preventing future aches, pains find a therapist near you. Click here
3. RECOMMENDED RESOURCES
• Use the Questly community to share ideas, ask questions, learn more and get inspiration about removing your aches and pains – join now
• Overcome back pain. Pain in any area of your back can impact massively on day-to-day life. Any sufferer will know how restrictive and debilitating back issues can be. Peter Johnson, was told by doctors he could be in a wheelchair by 50, but he went on to not only beat back pain, but climb the highest mountain in Tibet! he resolved to cure his pain – find out more about his book here
• Relieve tension. The Melt Video Series is a clever way to spend quality time with the person you love most while southing away their aches. Make your partner melt with professional grade massage strokes that hit all the right spots with perfect technique. A one-off purchase gives you instant, unlimited, lifetime access. Valued at $147 – it’s bundled at only $99 – Click here
• Retake the Compass Assessment each month. The compass has a tracker built in. This will help you track overall changes in your well-being. Click here to view or track your progress